One on one coaching services gives you 4 hours of coaching time that you can use to assist you in many different areas of the IEP process. Giving you the flexibility to use the hours in a way that works for you and your family. What’s Included:
- Parent IEP binder checklists
- Review of your child’s current I.E.P
- Analysis of other educational documents such as evaluation paperwork
- Developing a parent input statement
- Review assistive technology needs and current use
- Pre IEP meeting consultation to prepare and review parent concerns
- Create a parent communication strategy for a home to school communication
- Consulting access via phone, email and online
- Post IEP meeting consultation to discuss any issues if any that were not resolved
Who is the for?
- Parents who need to build their advocacy skills and relieve anxiety about what to ask for in their child’s education.
- Parents who are confident in advocating for their child, but need to know what to ask for.
- Parents who want access to ongoing advocacy support for their child.
- Parents who want this school year to be different
- Parents who want to feel empowered going into the next IEP meeting
- You will receive an email within 2 business days with information on how to fill out the information form, send your IEP and schedule your IEP consult.
- Nicolette does NOT give legal advice; all advocacy decisions are your own.