I love sharing my knowledge with others and making sure all children no matter their economic status is prepared for employment, further education and independent living.
What puts a smile on my face every day is when students make the connection between school and life and begin self-advocating for themselves so they can reach their goals.
It is no more I do not know; it is I learn best by. . . I need this to be successful, because . . ..
I am a certified special education teacher and educational specialist with over 13 years’ experience working in the Chicagoland area. I have consulted with teachers and families throughout Chicago and NWI to build student’s voice’s and self-advocacy skills.
Let’s make this school year great, by advocating for what is in the best interest of your children and students.
Want to know a litte more about me?
- I am an angel mom
- I have an amazing Cat named Simek
- I have been married for 7 years.
- I love to travel
- I have a Masters in Teaching and Educational Leadership
- I am certified in Indiana and Illinois
- I have worked as a journalist before becoming an educator
- I enjoy reading, writing and listening to Jazz/blues
- I am beginning to enjoy cooking
Have a question? Just ask!
# of articles I have written
# of years I have been an learning specialist
# of years of an educational specialist
# of years I have been an IEP Coach
Nicolette Lesniak, Ed.S
By appointment Sa-Su
Other appointment times available by request.